Permanent CHC Assessor
Pay £30,000 - £37,000 Annual DOE
We have recently been in talks with one of our very good clients in the North of England where there is a requirement for a CHC Nurse to join their excellent team to carry out assessments of CHC eligibility.
The Role will entail joining the live referral team and carrying out assessments in the community to check eligibility of patients for continuing healthcare funding dependant on their physical/mental/learning disability. You will travel to the patient who may be in their home/care home etc and use the Decision support tool to make an accurate decision on their eligibility.
The successful candidate will have these skills at the minimum:
- Registered nurse with either Adult Nursing, Mental Health or Learning Disability experience
- Ability to travel to assessments
- Previous experience carrying out assessments on patients
- Previous direct experience with CHC
- Previous work within a CCG
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on "0121 265 4445" or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com. Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.