Backend Engineer - London
**No Sponsorship Offered**
I am currently recruiting for a Backend Engineer to join a start-up with a clear mission to help people build mathematical models using fragmented datasets.
- 5+ years of Java/Kotlin or Python experience
- Knowledge of data structures
- Experience designing, building and maintaining API's, microservices and data pipelines
- Experience with building and deploying code using Docker
- Strong experience of version control with Gitlab and/or GitHub
- Developing API's to applications running in the public and private cloud
- Designing, developing and testing interface components that the clients use to build models
- Developing a scalable and highly performant system
- Taking architectural ownership for various critical components and systems
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
What's in it for you?
- Top-tier, customisable tech (choice of apple or dell)
- Unusual levels of flexibility
- A huge breadth and depth of career opportunity
- Well stocked team fridge, and regular team meals
- Training and development training
The salary on offer is between £40-60k dependant on experience.
If this position is of interest to you then apply below or give Lauren Edwards a call on 0121 2654 445 for more information!