Senior C# automation contract in central London. You will need experience of Big data/DWH/BI to be successful in your application along with Azure.
Core experience required and responsibilities of the role:
- Working with the Lead QA Engineer and Lead Software Engineer to define test strategy to be adopted by the agile team and ensuring it is adhered to
- Working hand in hand with agile team members to develop and implement standards, frameworks and process to ensure quality is continuously evolving and improving
- Work collaboratively with other QA Engineers and team members across the domain as needed
- Work with the Scrum Masters to define the QA objectives for the team and yourself
- Management & resolution of data quality (integrity and accuracy) in the movement of data from source, to the data lake, landing to staging
- Lead on performance testing and quality assurance of fast paced event driven messaging systems
- Work with the members of the team to agree on clear acceptance criteria for test cases
- Work with 3rd party to ensure quality assurance of the new data lake services integration to support the ingestion service
- Definition and execution of data quality improvement initiatives
- Communicate issues and risks in relation to QA & testing in particular around performance and data quality.
- Implementing the test tooling and frameworks required to delivery production software
This role is urgent so please applyu ASAP should you be interested!