Why work for us?
An internationally expanding commercial online business with tech at the heart of what they do! Excellent for a tech enthusiast as you will have the opportunity to work with one of the most talented tech teams in the North West whilst constantly working with the most modern technologies, continually growing your skill set. You will have the opportunity to work on array of projects from web applications to databases and even mobile applications! With award winning career progression plans and training provided you can be sure this opportunity will transform your Test Automation career! With a great work life balance, offering endless benefits and flexible working. This is a progressive position looking to work your way up within an award-winning company who have now been rated the UK's umber one within their sector, winning endless awards!
What will you be doing?
- Working within an Agile/ SCRUM environment
- Having the opportunity to be part of tool selection and projects direction
- You will be helping to introduce new testing solutions
- Working on array of projects from web applications, backend applications and databases to mobile applications
- The majority of your time will be spent using Test Automation
- Manual testing on occasions
- Helping to build the pipeline
- Cross Browser testing
- API testing
- Selenium Webdriver
- C# as a programming language
- Visual Studio
- Appium for mobile testing
What you can expect from us?
- £27,000- £35,000
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Award winning career progression plans
- The opportunity to work on an array of projects and broaden your skill set
- Life insurance and medical care
- And loads more!
- 1+ years' experience of Test Automation
- 1+ years' experience of working with a programming language
- Selenium Webdriver experience
- Strong background knowledge of Manual Testing