Automation Tester- Nottingham
- 10% Bonus
- 33 days annual leave which includes 8 bank holidays)
- Access to Health shields that offers discounted health benefits, dental eye etc.
I am recruiting for a business based in South Nottingham who are looking to engage with an Automation Test Engineer or a Developer who is interested in test automation.
The company operates in a very specific area of software engineering, with its products primarily being built using C#.
What will the Automation Tester be doing?
- Input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation;
- Identify and Automate existing/new test scripts;
- Create/update automation documentation and processes;
- Troubleshoot automated processes;
- Contribute to the Continuous Integration pipeline;
- Collaborating with the Dev team from a testability perspective;
- Keep regression test documentation up to date;
- Document defects found and retest/review any resolutions;
- Assist support and project office in functional/configuration clarifications;
- Reproduce customer failures where necessary;
- Review the recorder against new handsets/softphones and version upgrades
What experience will the Automation Tester have?
- Strong background in, and at least 4+ years in Automation in C#;
- Automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- 3 years' work experience of at least one of API automation (in C#), Webdriver, JMeter, Postman.
If this is something that interests, you please apply below or call Matt Cardy on 0121 265 4445.