This is a brand new role that would be ideally suited for a career driven and focused Assistant Management Accountant loking for step up into a month end focused, managament accounts role.
The successful candidate will join a successful, long standing and established Harrogate based business, in a role that will assist in the management accounts preparation, and report directly to the Financial Controller.
This business is one of the leading UK providers in their field, based in Harrogate, they have an excellent reputation in their market.
The company have lovely offices based close to the centre of Harrogate, and have parking on site.
The role will work in a small finance team, report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following key duties:
- Daily bank postings & Cash Allocation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with purchase and sales ledger processing
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Profit & Loss account
- Posting journals
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Fixed Assets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Ad hoc project work
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified or currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of the month end process - Essential
- Have previous experience on Sage - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The company can offer:
- Training and development in management accounts
- Study support for ACCA/CIMA (if required, after a 6 month probationary period)
- Free on site parking