This is an exceptional opportunity, for an Assistant Management Accountant to join an up and coming business based in Goole. This company are a manufacturing business, who have been established for just over 20 years, and are now the market leader in their field.
They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant, to work directly alongside their Financial Controller, and assist with all the management accounts preparation, along with some specific project work.
This role will offer the successful candidate a wide range of exposure in management accounts, so would be ideally suited to someone looking to gain more experience in their role, alongside their ACCA/CIMA studies.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of the management accounts including analysis of variances
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed asset register and administration of the capital expenditure process
- Preparation of returns for external parties - VAT/VAT/EC Sales/Intrastat
- Administration of Petty Cash
- Assistance with Group internal reporting
- Import administration
- Assistance with Audit and Tax pack preparation
- Assistance with the budget process
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Level 4/Qualified, or currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant finance role - Essential
- Have previous experience within manufacturing - Desirable
- Have previously assisted with management accounts preparation - Essential
The company can offer:
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Staff discount on products