This is a brilliant opportunity, for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a modern, business services company, based in Chapel Allerton. This company have been established for just over 10 years, and have multiple sites across the UK and Europe.
They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant, to report directly to their Financial Director, and assist with all the management accounts preparation.
This role will offer the successful candidate a wide range of exposure in management accounts, so would be ideally suited to someone looking to gain more experience in their role, alongside their ACCA/CIMA studies.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of the management accounts including analysis of variances
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed asset register
- Preparation of returns for external parties - VAT/VAT/EC Sales/Intrastat
- Assistance with Group internal reporting
- Assistance with Audit and Tax pack preparation
- Assistance with the budget process
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified, or currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant management accounts role - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The company can offer:
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Plush offices in desirable location
- Excellent career progression opportunity