Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a not-for-profit organisation in South Derbyshire to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant.
We are looking for a final stage or fully AAT Qualified Accountant who is a strong communicator, able to work closely with internal stakeholders to monitor costs against budget, identify variances and deal with queries.
This is a full time, permanent role and will be part of a busy finance department. The office is easily commutable from Derby, North Leicestershire, Tamworth and Lichfield.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Supporting the Head of Finance with production of statements and maintenance of accurate information
- Ensuring data is in line with Government legislation and up to date
- Monthly income generation reporting
- Liaising with Finance, Operations and IT colleagues
- Support the monthly and annual close down process, preparing journals and accruals
- Analysis of all income streams
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Late stage or fully qualified AAT Accountant
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy finance department
- Experience of working with service charge accounts in the property industry would be highly beneficial
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail, used to working to tight deadlines
- Excellent System and Excel skills.
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Other company benefits e.g. flexi-time, private healthcare, etc.
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Assistant Accountant, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant roles.