A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join the finance team of a landscaping business near Goole.
They are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to work with the Financial Controller to help with the preparation of management accounts.
It is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that is AAT qualified who would like to gain more experience and would like to continue their studies (ACCA/ CIMA) as full study support is on offer!
Some of the key duties will include:
- Preparation of the management accounts including analysis of variances
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed asset register and administration of the capital expenditure process
- Preparation of returns for external parties - VAT/VAT/EC Sales/Intrastat
- Administration of Petty Cash
- Assistance with Group internal reporting
- Import administration
- Assistance with Audit and Tax pack preparation
- Assistance with the budget process
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or early stages of studying towards ACCA/ CIMA
- Have experience of assisting with management accounts preparation
- Have a couple of years' experience working in a finance role
They will offer:
- A salary range of £25,000 - £30,000
- Full study support (ACCA or CIMA)