Assistant Leadership Consultant - London - Woodrow Mercer - 2 year FTC
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a top tier leadership development and assessment consultancy in London, who are expanding their leadership consulting team.
Due to growth, three positions have become available for Assistant Leadership Consultants to support senior members of the leadership consulting team on projects for world class clients over a two-year period.
Projects and responsibilities:
- Design of interventions - leadership development and assessment
- Shadowing senior team members during assessment centres
- Report writing
- Psychometric administration
- Client meetings and relationship management
- Supporting on tenders, bids and proposals
- MSc in Occupational/Organisational Psychology or equivalent
- Experience in a commercial environment, either consultancy or within industry (min 6 months, ideally 1 year +) Open to all sectors
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, as well as work collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to communicate at senior level internally and externally with strong presence
This is an outstanding opportunity for an occupational psychologist with some career experience to gain invaluable knowledge in the world of leadership consulting, working closely with the senior team on client projects, getting an understanding of the entire end to end process.
You'll be joining a values led business, who provide career development, an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits.