Are you worried about your day at work before you've even had chance to log on?
Here's an opportunity to lose your worries and add a little gold dust to your CV.
This isn't going to be a walk in the park but you will be rewarded generously.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this is a perfect opportunity to take the next step up and progress in your career.
Some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the production of accurate consolidated management and financial reporting across the UK group
- Active involvement in the completion of financial reporting requirements including the below:
- Monthly and quarterly Corporation reporting requirements
- Preparation of annual reports and statutory accounts
- Ownership of key Corporate Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Key role in the management oversight of the overall UK Balance Sheet
- Management oversight of Northern Europe corporate overheads
- Active involvement in the annual audit process with external auditors
- Provide technical and general accounting support to the UK Finance team and wider business
- Ensure the financial policies and procedures are fully documented and up to date
- Constant monitoring of systems and procedures; identify and recommend opportunities for improvement and efficiencies; lead change process as appropriate
- Management oversight of UK & Ireland Fixed Asset reporting and forecasting
- Assist the UK Financial controller in the preparation and review of cashflow forecasting
- Be involved with ad hoc projects as required by the UK Financial Controller
- Qualified, ideally ACA
- Previous US GAAP and SOX exposure
- Statutory accounts exposure
- Big 10 experience is preferred
Sometimes you just have to be selfish - if you're not feeling happy in your current role, opportunities like this won't be around forever! Call me for an informal chat on 0113 887 9990!