Assistant Financial Accountant, Cannock
£28k plus 15% bonus
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant has become available within a leading environmental solutions institute based in Cannock.
What will the Assistant Financial Accountant be doing?
- Adhere to statutory accounts processes, timetables and procedures and maintain reconciliation file ensuring it matches to SAP
- Complete and post journal templates into SAP
- Prepare documentation for the statutory audits
- Complete Corporation Tax packs for all companies
- Produce working capital analysis on a periodic basis
What experience will the Assistant Financial Accountant have?
- ACA, ACCA (F1-F9 completed) or CIMA Accountant (with management level complete)
- Experience with statutory accounts audit in an Audit practice or industry
- SAP knowledge or dedicated fixed Asset software exposure
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience
- The ability to work independently and unsupervised, whilst maintaining efficiency and accuracy
If this is of interest to you please give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445 or click apply below!