Life is too short for the wrong job. Act now!
Due to continued levels of growth and expansion this company has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant, with lots of variety and plenty to stick your teeth into - you will never be sat at your desk twiddling your thumbs!
If you're sick of relying and wasting your time on public transport and you're into your fitness then this company may be perfect for you - offering free parking and a free on-site gym!
Offering development this is a great opportunity to kickstart your career as an Accountant. You will be AAT qualified or hold an Accounting and Finance degree and you will need to have had at least 1 year in a finance position.
Some of the things you will be looking after:
- Assist with reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and provide supporting schedules for review by the Management Accountant
- Assist with posting of nominal journals necessary to complete the month end accounts
- Responsible for processing ad-hoc invoices
- Responsible for producing and ensuring consolidated invoices are sent out to clients accurately and timely
- Assist the Management Accountant with any other accounting activities when required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide any information or schedules requested
Proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude is essential for this role!
Please get in contact to find out more
0113 457 9990