Apprenticeship Compliance Coordinator - Birmingham, UK - Woodrow Mercer
Are you looking to increase your experience in the private sector? Do you communicate effectively and build strong relationships at all levels? If you are an Apprenticeship coordinator/administrator looking for an opportunity to join a global business where you can gain invaluable experience in an apprenticeship and HR team, then this could be the role for you.
- Obtain and validate apprenticeship data to ensure eligibility and quality information
- Contribution to the development of the company's apprenticeship delivery by encouraging change
- Ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of this post
- Build and maintain effective operational relationships
- Using excel to ensure all data is kept up to date
- Produce reports and analyse data to help inform business decisions
Experience, behaviours & qualifications:
- Experience of high-volume data management within a management information team
- Strong IT literacy with Microsoft packages
- An ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- IT qualifications are an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely motivated with a great approach to work
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a global management consulting firm, who are searching for an apprenticeship compliance coordinator to join their apprenticeship team in Birmingham. This is a 12 FTC until August 2020.
In return for your skills you will be offered a good salary, comprehensive benefits, excellent training and career development as well as an opportunity to work in a global name management consultancy.