I am currently recruiting for a technical support consultant role for my awesome client based in central Oxford, walking distance from Oxford train station. This is a 1st and 2nd line support role dealing with support requests submitted by customers to do with my client's suite of products. These issues range from application functionality issues, investigating potential bugs or performing investigations so the customer can get the most out of the software.
For this role you will need the following experience:
- Commercial experience of software application support.
- Be able to write queries in SQL for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Technical troubleshooting skills. Problems usually require further investigation and troubleshooting to understand the cause so the solution can be provided.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you will be working directly with clients, other support team members and developers.
- Be experienced reviewing or writing technical documentation.
This role offers an excellent salary, generous benefits package and flexi working so please apply ASAP should you be interested.