I am currently looking for a talented and passionate Android test engineer for my awesomely famous client based in prime location central Birmingham. This role will see you working with some of the UK’s finest technical minds with the latest technologies.
For this role my client is looking for experience in as many of the following areas as possible:
• Performing both manual tests and write automated tests in Espresso
• Testing new features of their Android app, from early requirements stage throughput the development life-cycle
• Collaborating closely with developers, UX/UI designers, Product Owners and other QAs
• Collaborating with external API teams throughout development
• Be experienced in working within an agile environment
• Participating in process improvement to continuously improve the quality of the app
• Experience of writing acceptance criteria
• Raising and triaging bugs
• Helping keep Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline stable, fast and reliable
• Participating in frequent releases
I can assure you that should you meet the requirements this is definitely a company you would love to work for so apply ASAP should you be interested!