Woodrow Mercer Learning - Analyst Manager
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a global independent leadership consulting firm who are currently searching for an Analyst Manager based in central London.
As the Analyst Manager you will be working closely alongside client-focused consulting teams with responsibilities for leading on data consulting across a variety of client projects, supporting teams with analysis and reporting as well as working alongside of the Innovation team on analytical work. Alongside fulfilling the responsibilities of an analyst you will also have additional people management responsibilities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partnering with client teams to solve organisations' talent and business issues using data and analytics.
- Gathering data on organisations and industry trends to assist with new business development.
- Bringing data to life and telling the story behind the analysis.
- Guiding clients on how best to capture, quality control and structure their own data around talent while linking it to data collected to deliver powerful insights.
- As a people manager not only will you be responsible for the line management of Analysts but you will also be responsible for conducting regular team and 1:1 meetings, performance management reviews, supporting individual development as well as ensuring continuous development for the whole team.
To Be Successful, You Will Need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience with data and analytics (quantitative and qualitative)
- People management experience.
- Experience in a client facing environment.
- A degree/MSc/PhD in psychology, organisation behaviour, HR management/development or equivalent experience
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin on 0121 265 4445 or at