Analyst, Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer
Are you looking for a role that offers variety, personal growth and a clear progression route? How about a role within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment at a thought leading and renowned consultancy?
Woodrow Mercer are searching on behalf of a top-flight leadership consulting firm based in central London, UK. An opportunity has become available for an analyst to join the client team supporting leadership consultants with analytics, data and insights for client work.
To be successful you will need:
- Analytical experience (quantitative and qualitative) in a business environment
- The ability to translate complex data into stories and recommendations
- Interest in occ/org psychology or organisation behaviour
- Strong skills on Microsoft packages - especially excel
- Competent user of statistical analysis tools such as SPSS or R
- Proactive nature and able to navigate in ambiguity
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits, career development and an opportunity to contribute to client work at an elite leadership consulting business.
Psychology, occupational psychology, organisational psychology, organisation behaviour, talent management, leadership consulting, leadership assessment, leadership development