I have an exciting opportunity for not 1 but 2 individuals to fulfil the role of Agile Business analysts for my client based in Birmingham city centre. This client is recruiting heavily for an exciting key project that has led to them needing to expand the team of BA's further to deal with the increasing demand so they can ensure they maintain their 1st class quality that they pride themselves in. The core of this role will be for you to deliver business requirements via user stories for the development teams.
(Please note that my client is fully set up to enable work from home as is required via recommendation from the government)
Other key requirements and traits to be successful in this role:
- Be a team player! You should be confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders and enjoy interacting with others to get the best results which is essential in this type of role
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Be a problem solver! Define the problem and work with others to devise a solution
- Be a confident speaker and a good listener be it through doing demos or being able to feedback to others and take on their feedback to get the best results possible
- Be able to gain a deep understanding of the user base and their individual product requirements
- Take ownership of user stories for the full product life cycle
- Work within the SCRUM teams in a cross functional environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be able to both work effectively work in multi-disciplined teams as well as on their own prioritising tasks and workload as needed.
These roles are urgent and to deal with the current climate all interviews will be done by video call.