Advisor, Behaviour & System Change - London - Consulting
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a global consulting firm in London, who are continuing to expand their people consulting team, particularly in this case for two roles focusing on behavioural and system change for financial services clients.
Candidates are required to contribute to design and development of content for small and large-scale change communication plans, behaviour and culture change, leading client training workshops, impact assessments and change readiness for systems and behavioural change programmes around oracle, workday, Microsoft, SAP or service now as well as wider business change.
Applications are welcome from candidates with consulting experience, or those working around behaviour change within industry (particularly financial services).
Required skills and experience:
- Development of behaviour and culture change
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Workshop and training delivery
- Impact assessment design
- Change communication and engagement plans design and development
- Change readiness plans
- Understanding of transformation processes around Oracle, Workday, Microsoft, SAP, Service Now
- Ideally consulting experience or experience in financial services
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, career progression and first class L&D, as well as genuinely varied and challenging work.
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.