Actuarial Analyst - London
I am currently recruiting for an Actuarial Analyst position based in London for a large insurance provider.
They are looking to offer:
- Up to £50k DOE
- £1,309 of flexi fund that you can choose your own benefits
- Will offer study support for actuarial exams
What experience will the Actuarial Analyst have?
- 3-5 years experience in a Data analytics/data science focussed role
- Highly numerate
- Strong communication skills with an ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong interest in data science and coding
- Experience of London Market (re)insurance
Roles and Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst
- Building and maintaining dashboards in Power BI or similar technologies e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, R, Shiny, Amazon Quicksight etc.
- Producing a variety of ad-hoc and regular reports for the business as and when required.
- Being involved in key data projects to help the company meet its objectives.
- Automating processes using MS Excel (VBA and Macros), SQL, Python, SSIS or other relevant technologies.
- Understanding and analysing new datasets/warehouses as and when required