This business is a global company based in South Bradford (easily accessible from South Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Wakefield). The company is a profitable, and very successful market leader, not only in the UK, but across the world, they are therefore the largest business in their sector.
They are currently in the process of building a central shared service centre for EMEA which will be based in their UK office, and as part of this, they are now looking to recruit three Trainee Accounts Assistants. They are looking for driven, focused and highly ambitious people, to join their finance team and report directly to the Finance Director.
They will offer full training, support, development and career progression for the successful candidate - this therefore is a really is a fantastic opportunity to either start, or continue your AAT studies and continue with ACCA / CIMA with a company that will offer you the relevant training and development alongside them.
You will be responsible for;
- Sort, verify, post & file both PO and Non-PO related invoices including but not limited to Europe and Central Europe
- Reconciliation of SOA's to ensure all invoices have been captured, request copy invoices where appropriate
- Reconciliation of inbound goods through the ERP system and chase invoices where required
- Reconcile AP balances against the GL
- Co-ordinate and provide information to internal / external audit where required
- Check inter company agreements
- Prepare audit schedule for AP
The successful candidate will:
- Be an Accounting and Finance (or similar) graduate or have 1 minimum of 1 years experience of working within transactional Accounts
- Have the desire to continue or start AAT as a starting point and then move on to ACCA/CIMA studies - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
The business can offer:
- Full study package for AAT /ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Continuous training and development
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Company bonus scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Contributory pension