Woodrow Mercer are currently working with an IT business in Nottinghamshire to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
The Accounts Payable role involves processing invoices and monitoring supplier queries, as well as handling payment runs in multiple currencies within an established, global business. The Accounts Payable role will include supporting the team and ensuring time frames are met.
This is a full time, permanent role and will suit someone with 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience, ideally in an IT or services business. You will be a key part of a small and highly effective finance team, reporting in to the Finance Manager. The office is easily commutable from Derby and North Leicestershire.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are posted in a timely manner
- Handling supplier queries and preparing creditors report
- Producing payment runs in multiple currencies
- Supplier reconciliations
- Processing Expenses
- General administration
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Strong communication skills and good attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills and data processing ability
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable working within a team and individually
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits scheme such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work, discounts at retailers, etc.
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant roles.