Bored of doing the same thing day in day out? Do you need some variety?
You have got a little bit of everything here - a dynamic, fast growing company that prides itself on the quality of its staff and the services they provide!
We are looking for someone who will challenge processes and contribute to on-going improvements; as well as having the ability to work as part of a team and provide support to other organisational teams.
What a typical day will look like:
- Assist with the preparation and reconciliation of daily banking.
- Assist with the maintenance of the purchase ledger including the preparation of weekly payment schedules to suppliers and monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Assist with the maintenance of the purchase order system.
- Assist with sales ledger duties as required.
- Assist with petty cash record keeping, processing of transactions and reconciliation.
- Assist with general filing and record keeping of the accounts department.
- Assist with month end procedures for the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure a good basic knowledge of all software packages used by the organisation in order to assist with queries and run reports required by the finance department.
- Assist with general payroll duties, including setting up new starters, processing changes, updating sickness records, preparing pay records, producing payslips, processing leavers, completing monthly HMRC and pension submissions and other general payroll duties.
- General administration and any other duties contributing to the smooth running of the department.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in processing a high volume of purchase invoices on a monthly basis both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in preparing monthly payroll.
- Experience in using Sage 50 Accounts System
- Providing administration support to the team
- Computer Literate. A knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office package, online banking and have previously used an integrated accounts package
- Good organisational skills
- A great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Temporary to permanent opportunity!
Please give me a call or drop me an email to find out more!
0113 457 9990