Do you want to utilise your Dutch language skills and want a career in finance? Well please read on, you'll be based in South Leeds working in a multi cultural environment.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- To be responsible for own section of the sales ledger and ensure that payments are collected in a timely manner
- Proactively speak to customers about their accounts ensuring that payments will be received in line with the agreed payment terms
- Be the first point of contact for customers for all credit related issues
- To liaise with the with the customer and internal departments as required to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Process credit limit reviews as required by adhering to the credit vetting process
- To escalate any issues requiring further attention to line manager having obtained the relevant information
- Closely monitor those accounts that pose a credit risk and ensure that issues are highlighted to relevant managers in the business
- Identification and preparation of accounts to go to a third party collection agency as required
- Ensure all internal reporting requirements are dealt with in a timely manner
- To ensure the administration required to keep the account up to date are maintained on an ongoing basis
- To ensure the Credit Management Policy is adhered to at all times
- To ensure payments received from customers are allocated to the correct invoices in a timely manner
- Liaise with customers regarding payment allocation issues
- Ongoing review of unallocated payments to ensure effective resolution and allocation
Don't have the above experience? Don't worry, all we're looking for is fluent Dutch language skills.
Here's whats on offer:
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000
- Free on site parking
- Pension, health care, and study support!
Is your CV not up to date? Don't worry, please give me a call to discuss further.