If you are looking for a new challenge in a highly successful, growing business then this could be the role for you.
You will be working as an Accounts Assistant. Based in Leeds City Centre with great transport links. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £25,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Working with Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, excel
- Payroll for 10 staff start to finish including all HR related issues across 2 companies.
- Accounts Receivable / Credit control, calculating and issuing sales invoices and or credit notes, posting of cash receipts, reconciling accounts. chasing debt, escalating problems both internally and to the legal process
- Accounts Payable - process supplier invoices across a number of companies, run check/authorisation system to ensure accuracy, produce remittances and pay suppliers, reconcile accounts
- Post cash to bank accounts and reconcile banks on a daily basis across a number of companies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Take accounts to trial balance
- Produces info for monthly MI, annual accounts
- Process and control VAT, PAYE, NIC, CIS
- Paying, posting and reconciling expense claims
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Is this you?
- Experience within an Accounts environment
- Sage experience desired but not essential
- Excel experience desired but not essential
- Experience in a construction industry is desired but not essential
- CIS knowledge is desired but not essential
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.