Is whatever you do never seem to be good enough?
How about a role offering the study support you need to progress in your career? Working in plush offices with amazing views, based in North Leeds.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be working towards being a key member of the Group Services, this role will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and reliable financial information of a high standard that can be used for reporting and decision making purposes.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Processing of customer and supplier invoices.
- Reviewing in detail expense claims.
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries.
- Ensuring internal financial controls have been complied with.
- Setting up of new clients and suppliers on the accounting software.
- Assisting in yearend audit procedures.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Monitoring and ordering of various work place essentials.
- Booking of travel and accommodation for employees around the group.
- General administrative tasks within the Group Services function.
Is this you?
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft office.
- Confident individual who is willing to get involved with a variety of people and tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability of organise and prioritise their own work load.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more. Don't have a up to date CV don't worry, give me a call so we can discuss.