If you are looking for a new challenge in a highly successful, growing business then this could be the role for you.
You will be working as an Accounts Assistant. Based in East Leeds with no extra costs for parking. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- To receive, check, obtain approval, process and file supplier invoices / credit notes
- To receive, check, obtain approval, process and file expenses claims
- To ensure that expense items have supporting receipts
- To maintain bank account records
- To prepare proposed AP payment runs for approval
- To process online payments (in £, EUR and US$ currencies)
- To perform daily upload of transactions from online bank and process onto accounts system
- To reconcile bank transactions on accounts system
- To perform daily updates to bank related spreadsheets
- To perform excel spreadsheet tasks.
- To analyse credit card payments each month and ensure fully supported by invoices etc.
- To deal with email correspondence, both internal and external
- Other general Accounts duties as required
Is this you?
- Experience within an Accounts environment and Accounts Payable
- Experience of using accounting software - Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and used to handling a busy workload
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Team Player
- IT Literate
- Willingness to learn and develop self
- Hours: 9am - 5pm (half hour for lunch)
- Staff discount - wholesale price
- Holidays 20 - 23 days + bank holidays
- Company pension: 4% input by the company
- Plush working environment
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.