It's time to focus on you, don't wait for tomorrow.
Let us help you secure your future in a role offering progression.
This job can give you the study support you need to progress in your career. If you have good attention to detail and are good with numbers then this business will pay for your CIMA studies.
You'll be working as an Accounts Assistant based in Harrogate.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Reconciliation of Accounts for allocated members in accordance with the member's supplementary agreement and to the insurer's credit terms
- Accurate reconciliation of member's client bank accounts to their systems in accordance with regulations and SLA's as required to support the client account reconciliation team
- Action and resolve queries effectively that may arise from payments, reconciliations or the cashbook reconciliations in accordance with customer and internal SLAs
- Capture all instances of breaches of rules and BN procedures within the internal audit document and awareness of any unusual activity
- Identification and prevention, where possible, of breaches
- Interpret / input data from daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned i.e., Scanning, Indexing and filing
- Successful completion of training and assessment exercises as assigned from the Compliance and Training Department
Is this you?
- Previous experience in Transactional Finance role required
- Competent with office applications such as Excel, Outlook, word and ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with external customers and internal customers at all levels by telephone, email or face to face.
- Ability to process high volumes quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail.
- Insurer/Broking/ Accounts background
- Knowledge of a Broking system Acturis/Open GI/Electra/Sirius / TAM.
- Salary £21,000 - £23,000
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.