Do you think big?? If so keep reading…
This company is a leading engineer that specialises in large engineering projects.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working as part of the Purchase Ledger within the Finance Team reporting to the Financial Controller.
What a typical day would look like:
- Ensure all invoices / certificates are entered accurately in line with the company costing structures
- Ensure all invoices / certificates have the appropriate purchase / subcontract order in place and are authorised
- Ensure all payments are made in accordance with the company approval and authorisation process
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Resolution of queries either internally or with the supplier
- Updating and maintaining various databases and spreadsheets
- Scanning and filing
- Any ad hoc duties
You will need experience of working in a similar role and experience of working within the construction industry is advantageous. You will need to be a capable user of excel and being AAT qualified is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to hear more, give me a call on 01482 459 323, or send me a copy of your cv