An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced accounts assistant to join a small, yet busy head office based in Cottingham. The main purpose of this role is to manage the full accounts process of the care home sites based around Yorkshire.
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week: Monday- Friday 8.30-17.00.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Purchase ledger and statement reconciliation
- BACS payments
- Processing of payroll
- Managing employee issues e.g. sickness, holidays, SMP, SPP, living wage, P45's, holiday pay, overtime, expenses etc.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
An ideal candidate looks like:
- AAT qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within practice or industry environment
- Experience of Sage Line 50/Sage Payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Experience of handling fast flowing workload efficiently and effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you would like to hear more, then please contact myself on or 0113 457 9990