An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced accounts assistant to join a small yet busy head office based in Cottingham. The main purpose of this role is to manage the full accounts process of the care home sites based around Yorkshire.
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week: Monday- Friday 8.30-17.00.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Purchase ledger and statement reconciliation
- BACS payments
- Processing of payroll
- Managing employee issues e.g. sickness, holidays, SMP, SPP, living wage, P45's, holiday pay, overtime, expenses etc.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
An ideal candidate looks like:
- AAT qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within practice or industry environment
- Experience of Sage Line 50/Sage Payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Experience of handling fast flowing workload efficiently and effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you would like to hear more, then please contact myself on or 0113 457 9990