Are you working in Accounts and feeling undervalued?
This opportunity is working in North Leeds as an Accounts Assistant for my global, market leading client.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Posting cash book entries on to accounting system
- Nominal ledger journals for cash book entries
- Scanning purchase invoices onto the document management system
- Monitoring of leased assets
- Administration of company car fleet
- Daily banking (staff take it in turn)
- Employee expenses
- Allocation of sales ledger cash
- Processing purchase invoices
- Resolving queries with suppliers/internal colleagues re supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of payment runs
- Processing of Online banking
- Other ad hoc finance duties as required
Is this you?
- Experience of Open Accounts
- Previous experience in a finance role
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Good excel skills
- Use of databases would be an advantage
- Attractive Salary
- 25 days' holidays (including the option to buy & sell)
- Free Parking
- Excellent training and development schemes
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.