Imagine being able to go home after work knowing everything you have done will be having a positive impact on someone.
If this sounds good to you, join this charity in Leeds City Centre and be part of their success!
This opportunity will require an immediately available Finance Administrator on a temporary basis for a 6 month maternity cover. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Process Invoices sales and purchases using Sage 50 Accounts
- Maintain records of debtors and creditors
- Carry out weekly banking of Personal Service Charge received and other funds
- Banking of cash and cheque receipts
- Reconcile bank accounts and nominal ledgers
- Payroll: collate and process monthly salaries and maintain records
- Collate & process pension and maintain records
- Update shop budget monthly
- Process Gift Aid submissions to HMRC
- Maintain Petty Cash system according to set procedures
- Deal with customer, supplier, payroll, Housing Benefit and other relevant queries
- Provide support to Head of Finance and Resources, and other Senior Management Team members
- Attend staff meetings and other training events as required
- Assist admin staff in ensuring records on staff leave are up to date and accurate
Is this you?
- Using Sage Accounts; Sage Payroll; Microsoft Excel, and Word software
- Ability to reconciling bank accounts
- Ability to maintain and reconcile petty cash systems
- Ability to process sales and purchase invoices and queries
- Ability to process payroll, pension and HMCTS and record maintenance
- Handling cash
- Ability to manage petty cash systems
- Commitment to working within the values, principles and policies
- Commitment to working in a non-discriminatory manner
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.