Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a service provider in Burton-on-Trent to recruit an Accounts Assistant on an interim basis.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist in the day-to-day management of the Finance department. This is a full time, temporary role. You will be a key part of a highly effective finance team, assisting the Management Accountant and reporting in to the Finance Director, able to come in and get on with the job requirements with minimal training or supervision. The office is easily commutable from Derby, North Leicestershire, Birmingham and Staffordshire.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Managing the Accounts Payable function - posting invoices, statement reconciliations, preparing payment runs
- Posting journals
- Posting bank transactions
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with credit control and Sales Ledger invoice queries
- General bookkeeping and ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Recent Sage 50 experience is essential
- Strong Microsoft Office experience - Excel in particular
- A confident communicator and team player
Hourly rate is dependent on experience
Duration of the role is dependent on business requirements
Be immediately available or on a 1 week notice
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Finance Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant roles.