Are you looking to start your journey in finance or do you have experience as an Accounts Assistant?
This job can give you the study support you need to progress in your career. If you have good attention to detail and are good with numbers then this business will pay for your AAT studies.
You will be working in East Leeds as an Accounts Assistant for my well known client. The company is growing quickly and there is lots of opportunity for progression. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £24,000 and full study support will be offered.
What you will do:
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and postings at month end for fixed assets, debtors, creditors, prepayments and accruals
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in production of budgets
- Reconciliation of the bank accounts daily and posting of direct debits
- Reconciliation and management of petty cash transactions
- Posting and reconciliation of company credit cards
- Maintaining spreadsheets that are updated weekly and monthly
- Completion of monthly intrastate returns
- Assisting and reviewing of purchase and sales ledger transactions
- Any other task consistent with Accounts Assistant as required by the Financial Controller
Is this you?
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and Xero preferred
- Knowledge of Excel
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.