My client a successful leading organisation based in Harrogate is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for;
- Reconciliation of Insurer Accounts for allocated members in accordance with the member's supplementary agreement and to the insurer's credit terms
- Accurate reconciliation of our members' client bank accounts to their broking systems in accordance with Service level agreements as required to support the client account reconciliation team
- Action and resolve queries effectively that may arise from Insurer payments, insurer reconciliations or the cashbook reconciliations in accordance with customer and internal SLAs
- Capture all instances of breaches of and BN procedures within the internal audit document and awareness of any unusual activity.
- Identification and prevention, where possible, of CASS breaches
- Interpret / input data from daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned i.e., Scanning, Indexing and filing
- Successful completion of training and assessment exercises as assigned from the Compliance and Training Department.
- Amount and age of un-reconciled items on cashbooks and insurer reconciliations
- Accurate and timely completion of client bank reconciliations within required month end timescales
- Customer service levels are met
- Internal service standards are met
- Productivity levels are achieved
- Positive Member feedback
- Clear, concise and appropriate communication
- 37.5 hours
- Free on site parking