Are you interested in reducing your working hours?
Well how about considering the below:
You will be working as the Part-time Accounts Assistant, based in Wakefield. Reporting into the Company Director, you will assist into the planning and implementation of credit control procedures. While also maintaining insurer accounts and arranging Third Party Finance. Salary wise offering £19,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Responsibility for assisting with Insurer Accounts.
- Processing of daily banking.
- Responsibility for assisting with Credit Control function, ensuring you adhere to Company procedures and timescales in the collection of debts and assist with any Third Party finance house queries.
- Assist in the implementation of credit control procedures.
- Finance arrears and setting up Third Party Finance agreements.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ad hoc duties.
Is this you?
- Insurance: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Part-time hours
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Work from home opportunities
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.