Are you at the beginning of building your career but you don't like the idea of joining a big corporate machine? Do you want opportunities to progress based on your hard work without having to sign up to a cut-throat culture? If this sounds like you, then why don't you take a look at a career with Cromar?
Cromar Building Products has grown into a major player in the UK construction industry from humble beginnings. In fact, nearly 1 in 3 roofs in the UK are now built with Cromar products. And do you know what the best bit is about this business? They haven't lost their commitment to their down to earth, family culture along the way and it's backed up by a high staff retention record too.
And the Cromar story is far from over with new products, new markets and new vacancies all set to launch very soon. Which means that for people like you who have a big heart, are hardworking, inquisitive, excited by a challenge, ambitious and team focused, there's plenty to look forward to here.
But step one is getting in touch, so we can tell you about the aspirational owners, Mike & Cheryl and how they can help you build the career you deserve at Cromar. In the meantime, take a look at one of their currently available vacancies below.
Reporting into the Accounts Manager, the Accounts Administrators role will consist of various all-round accounts duties.
With a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 and the opportunity to become ISO9001 trained this is a great opportunity to join a successful manufacturing business.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Purchase Ledger - To include Input and checking-off of Supplier Invoices, Month End Procedures and dealing with Queries
- Payment Run - Raising Remittance's for Supplier Payments
- Credit Control - Chasing payments in a friendly & efficient manner
- Customer Receipts - Recording & entering Customer Payments along with Monthly Statement Run
- Rebates - Raising accruals & maintaining Excel Spread Sheets for Customer Rebates - full training will be given
- Monthly Sales/Purchase declarations to HMRC - Intrastats + EC Sales List - full training will be given
- General Accounts Duties - Assisting with internal Journals & Excel Spread Sheets
- Answering the Telephone - Dealing with General Enquiries
Is this you?
- Competent in providing professional communication with all
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Show attention to detail
- Experience of Sage is desired but not essential
Is working at a stable business important to you? Because this role was created off the back of consistent growth.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.