Is Finance your forte ? Why not work for a company who is one of Hull's biggest Professional Service companies.
As an Accounting and Business Advisory Assistant you will be part of a dedicated and fast-paced team within the Hull based offices, you will assist in the execution of client assignments, and deliver value by providing a consistently high standard of work.
What will your day look like?
- Working closely with clients including small owner managed businesses as well as large corporations and partnerships
- Supporting the preparation of accounts
- Supporting the preparation of tax returns
- Producing management information
- Building effective relationships with clients while completing all work in accordance with company standards.
Here's some of the desirable skills:
- AAT qualification will be required
- Experience working as part of a fast-paced accounts department,
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please send a copy of your cv or give me a call on 01482 459 323 to discuss further.