£13-14 per hour
Immediate starts available
Woodrow Mercer are looking to recruit a 1st Line Incident Operator to join a global organisation based in Reading.
The successful applicants will be the first point of contact for calls into a busy service desk, being responsible for taking customer calls from clients, logging the call on an internal system and passing them on to the technicial division.
This is a temporary position, initially for 3 months, however there may be scope to extend further and even possibly become permanent in the future.
Candidate must be available to start in the 1st week of January 2020.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- The ability to communicate with people at different levels - CEO to juniors
- Excellent IT skills - Candidates who aren't IT literate will not be considered for this vacancy.
- A desire to work in an IT/technical environment is advantageous.
- Candidates must be available to start work immediately.
To apply, please apply now for immediate consideration.