NHS 111 Clinical Advisor - REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
Competitive rates of pay
Woodrow Mercer is currently recruiting for NHS 111 providers who are seeking experienced Clinical Advisors to provide additional support during the COVID-19 crisis and the increased number of inbound calls.
What's in it for the NHS 111 Clinical Advisor?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote working
- Temp-to-Perm opportunities bringing with it a wealth of benefits
What skills and experience will the NHS 111 Clinical Advisor have?
- You MUST be NHS 111 pathways trained with at least 12 months experience
- Experience working on Pathways 18/19
- Excellent under pressure
- Be calming to others
- Excellent communication skills
What will the NHS 11 Clinical Advisor be doing?
- Taking inbound 111 NHS calls
- Advising patients on the most appropriate course of action to take
- Facilitate the patient pathway
- Maintain appropriate patient records
For more information contact Marc Heggie on 07814547516 or or apply below for more information.